BMO Financial Group Senior Business Consultant - Employee Technology Experience in Virtual, Illinois
The Senior Business Consultant proactively stays up to date on the latest technology updates for workplace technology and understands how they impact the employee experience. They are accountable for understanding how we can leverage these capabilities at BMO and how they benefit employees across the enterprise. With this insight, identify topics and develop content to drive the adoption and awareness of these new features and capabilities across BMO to empower employees in increasing their digital fluency and their personal productivity in how they work. Must be an expert in creating and delivering technology training. Must be a self-starter in staying current on new features and capabilities. Must be able to absorb content and understand how it can benefit each employee at the bank and how to create a training program to drive awareness and adoption of these capabilities. Learning formats include podcasts, videos, articles, web content and learning materials - both self-directed and delivered.
A passionate advocate for the employee experience and genuinely cares about any challenges or issues experienced. Champions the resolution of issues and ensures that there is awareness and understanding of experience impacts with the appropriate stakeholders. Understands how the technology works and identify any issues or challenges on how these capabilities are functioning at BMO. Must build and maintain strong working relationships with Engineering, FCU and our vendor partners (Microsoft).
Must be an expert on M365 product suite and how to translate this to everyday use for employees across the Bank. Accountable for building a learning roadmap to provide a cohesive and intuitive approach for employees to grow and build their digital mindset.
Leader in responding to employee questions on their workplace technology in both public forums (BMO Yammer forums) and through direct channels providing a timely response and taking action as needed to engage required stakeholders.
As a senior member of the ETE team, provides consultation for the creation of learning plans to our various forums (including the Digital Insiders). Act as an advisor and mentor in the creation of ETE content and training for the enterprise.
Promotes the adoption of new processes and capabilities, emerging technologies
· Provides thought leadership in the development of new ideas, processes and emerging technology in support of the employee experience.
· Acts as a subject matter expert on best practices for employee experience.
· Presents and communicates at all levels within IT and across businesses / groups.
· Builds exceptional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Liaises with the business and the technology development and support groups.
· Communicates and engages across stakeholder groups during the planning, building and delivery of solutions.
· Develops a deep understanding of organizational complexity to build strong rapport with internal stakeholders for the construction and delivery of the solution.
· Stays abreast of industry technical and business trends through benchmarking and/or participation in professional associations.
· Typically 7+ years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Knowledge of technical/business environment (e.g. Microsoft business technologies and applications).
· Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge.
· Verbal, written communication and presentation skills - In-depth / Expert.
· Influence skills - In-depth / Expert.
· Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration - In-depth / Expert.
· Able to manage ambiguity.
· Data driven decision making - In-depth / Expert.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmoharris.com
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO Harris Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO Harris Bank, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO Harris Bank property. BMO Harris Bank will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.