BMO Financial Group Documentation Specialist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
The Documentation Specialist is accountable for the opening, maintenance, and closing process of loans and leases of BMO Harris Bank Equipment Finance. The candidate will directly impact the bank's ability to meet regulatory requirements and manage risk through the timely preparation, review and analysis of equipment management agreements.
Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Execute the end-to-end documentation processes including the distribution, collection, review, and processing of Equipment Leasing documentation.
• In-depth knowledge of equipment finance documents to provide direction and guidance to the Sales group and customers on requirements for transactions.
• Partner with various business functions such as Credit, Accounting, Tax, Pricing, Legal and Equipment Management to ensure proper documentation.
• Responsible for insuring that credit requirements are implemented through all stages of the lease and loan process, from negotiation to document creation and closing.
• Participate fully in internal and external audit activities and actively work to address any current (and prevent future) findings.
• Communicate with clients in a professional manner that conveys competence, respect, and the value of the client relationship.
• Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and partnering skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Strong client management and internal/external relationship building skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and priorities
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with a strong background in documentation and/or finance
• Bachelor's degree, Paralegal certification, or equivalent work experience
• General knowledge of Equipment Finance/Leasing products and services
• Working knowledge of banking regulatory environment and the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
• Working knowledge of PC and office automation applications as applicable to perform the job effectively and efficiently
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmoharris.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
BMO Financial GroupServing customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider – the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal®, our personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns®*, one of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital Markets™, our North American investment and corporate banking division.In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as well as BMO Capital Markets™, our North American investment and corporate banking division.We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the broadest range of financial services through a single point of contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any services our customers require across the entire enterprise.